Volume 10, Number 2 Issue 36, Summer (1983)
Mythlore is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal published by the Mythopoeic Society that focuses on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and the genres of myth and fantasy. The full text of Mythlore from 2002 onward is available in several electronic databases from Gale, Ebsco, and ProQuest. Mythlore is also indexed in the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature, the Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA), and other sources.
See the Aims and Scope for the statement of editorial purpose of the journal.
Mythlore Art, Issue 36
Jeanne Wardwell, Darrell Schweitzer, Rhona Beare, Steven Wissler, David Dougham, and Grace E. Funk
- Glen H. GoodKnight, Editor
- Edith Crowe, Art Editor
- Nancy-Lou Patterson, Reviews Editor
- Paul Nolan Hyde, Linguistics Editor
- Gracia Fay Ellwood, Poetry Editor
- Corbin S. Carnell, Paul Kocher, Thomas Howard, and Peter Schakel, Contributing Editors