Volume 12, Number 1 Issue 43, Autumn (1985)
Mythlore is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal published by the Mythopoeic Society that focuses on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and the genres of myth and fantasy. The full text of Mythlore from 2002 onward is available in several electronic databases from Gale, Ebsco, and ProQuest. Mythlore is also indexed in the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature, the Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA), and other sources.
See the Aims and Scope for the statement of editorial purpose of the journal.
Mythlore Art, Issue 43
Sarah Beach and Paula DiSante
The Trans-cosmic Journeys in The Chronicles of Narnia
Letters From Hell: The Symbolism of Evil in The Screwtape Letters
Quenti Lambardillion: A Column on Middle-earth Linguistics
Paul Nolan Hyde
- Glen H. GoodKnight, Editor
- Sarah Beach, Associate and Art Editor
- Nancy-Lou Patterson, Reviews Editor
- Paul Nolan Hyde, Philology Editor
- Ruth Berman, Poetry Editor
- Corbin S. Carnell, Paul Kocher, Thomas Howard, and Peter Schakel, Contributing Editors