Volume 12, Number 3 Issue 45, Spring (1986)
Mythlore is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal published by the Mythopoeic Society that focuses on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and the genres of myth and fantasy. The full text of Mythlore from 2002 onward is available in several electronic databases from Gale, Ebsco, and ProQuest. Mythlore is also indexed in the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature, the Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA), and other sources.
See the Aims and Scope for the statement of editorial purpose of the journal.
Mythlore Art, Issue 45
Nancy-Lou Patterson, Sarah Beach, and Paula DiSante
'And Something Yet Remains to Be Said': Tolkien and Williams
John D. Rateliff
- Glen H. GoodKnight, Editor
- Sarah Beach, Associate and Art Editor
- Nancy-Lou Patterson, Reviews Editor
- Paul Nolan Hyde, Philology Editor
- Ruth Berman, Poetry Editor
- Corbin S. Carnell, Paul Kocher, Thomas Howard, and Peter Schakel, Contributing Editors