Volume 13, Number 3 Issue 49, Spring (1987)
Mythlore is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal published by the Mythopoeic Society that focuses on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and the genres of myth and fantasy. The full text of Mythlore from 2002 onward is available in several electronic databases from Gale, Ebsco, and ProQuest. Mythlore is also indexed in the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature, the Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA), and other sources.
See the Aims and Scope for the statement of editorial purpose of the journal.
Mythlore Art, Issue 49
Nancy-Lou Patterson, Sarah Beach, and Patrick Wynne
Early Articles, Comments, Etcetera about J.R.R. Tolkien
George H. Thompson
Paula DiSante, Ted Nasmith, Patrick Wynne, Taum Santoski, Sarah Beach, Ruth Berman, and Benjamin Urrutia
- Glen H. GoodKnight, Editor
- Sarah Beach, Associate and Art Editor
- Nancy-Lou Patterson, Reviews Editor
- Ruth Berman, Poetry Editor
- Paul Nolan Hyde, Philology Editor
- Corbin S. Carnell, Paul Kocher, Thomas Howard, Peter Schakel Contributing Editors