Volume 22, Number 4 Issue 86, Spring (2000)
Mythlore is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal published by the Mythopoeic Society that focuses on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and the genres of myth and fantasy. The full text of Mythlore from 2002 onward is available in several electronic databases from Gale, Ebsco, and ProQuest. Mythlore is also indexed in the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature, the Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA), and other sources.
See the Aims and Scope for the statement of editorial purpose of the journal.
C.S. Lewis's Prufrockian Vision in The Great Divorce
Charles A. Huttar
Three Bridge-Builders: Priest-Craft in Till We Have Faces
David W. Landrum
- Theodore J. Sherman, Middle Tennessee State University
Editorial Advisory Board
- Verlyn Flieger, University of Maryland, College Park
- Charles Huttar, Hope College
- Peter J. Schakel, Hope College
- Richard C. West, University of Wisconsin, Madison