Volume 23, Number 2 Issue 88, Spring (2001)
Mythlore is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal published by the Mythopoeic Society that focuses on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and the genres of myth and fantasy. The full text of Mythlore from 2002 onward is available in several electronic databases from Gale, Ebsco, and ProQuest. Mythlore is also indexed in the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature, the Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA), and other sources.
See the Aims and Scope for the statement of editorial purpose of the journal.
The "Correct" Order for Reading The Chronicles of Narnia?
Peter J. Schakel
Apologist for the Past: The Medieval Vision of C. S. Lewis's "Space Trilogy" and Chronicles of Narnia
"'Where Sky and Water Meet'": Christian Iconography in C. S. Lewis's The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Mount Purgatory Arises near Narnia
Joe R. Christopher
David Bratman and Nancy-Lou Patterson
- Theodore J. Sherman, Middle Tennessee State University
Editorial Advisory Board
- Verlyn Flieger, University of Maryland, College Park
- Charles Huttar, Hope College
- Barbara Reynolds, Cambridge University
- Peter J. Schakel, Hope College
- Richard C. West, University of Wisconsin, Madison