Volume 23, Number 3 Issue 89, Summer (2001)
Mythlore is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal published by the Mythopoeic Society that focuses on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and the genres of myth and fantasy. The full text of Mythlore from 2002 onward is available in several electronic databases from Gale, Ebsco, and ProQuest. Mythlore is also indexed in the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature, the Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA), and other sources.
See the Aims and Scope for the statement of editorial purpose of the journal.
All for Love: The Myth of Romantic Passion in Japanese Cinema
Rebecca A. Umland and Samuel J. Umland
Hobbit Sex and Sensuality in The Lord of the Rings
- Theodore J. Sherman, Middle Tennessee State University
Editorial Advisory Board
- Verlyn Flieger, University of Maryland, College Park
- Charles Huttar, Hope College
- Barbara Reynolds, Cambridge University
- Peter J. Schakel, Hope College
- Richard C. West, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Donna R. White, Arkansas Tech University