Volume 34, Number 1 Issue 127, Fall/Winter (2015)
Mythlore is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal published by the Mythopoeic Society that focuses on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and the genres of myth and fantasy. The full text of Mythlore from 2002 onward is available in several electronic databases from Gale, Ebsco, and ProQuest. Mythlore is also indexed in the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature, the Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA), and other sources.
See the Aims and Scope for the statement of editorial purpose of the journal.
The Lost Letter: Seeking the Keys to William's Arthuriad
John D. Rateliff
Tales of Anti-Heroes in the Work of J.R.R. Tolkien
Noms de Guerre: The Power of Naming in War and Conflict in Middle-earth
Janet Brennan Croft
- Janet Brennan Croft, Rutgers University
Editorial Advisory Board
- Verlyn Flieger, University of Maryland, College Park
- Charles Huttar, Hope College
- Peter J. Schakel, Hope College
- Rev. John W. Houghton, The Hill School, Pottstown
- Richard C. West, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Donna R. White, Arkansas Tech University