Volume 35, Number 2 Issue 130, Spring/Summer (2017)
Mythlore is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal published by the Mythopoeic Society that focuses on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and the genres of myth and fantasy. The full text of Mythlore from 2002 onward is available in several electronic databases from Gale, Ebsco, and ProQuest. Mythlore is also indexed in the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature, the Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA), and other sources.
See the Aims and Scope for the statement of editorial purpose of the journal.
Tolkien's Allusive Backstory: Immortality and Belief in the Fantasy Frame
Wayne A. Chandler and Carrol L. Fry
Utopia in Deep Heaven: Thomas More and C.S. Lewis's Cosmic Trilogy
Benjamin C. Parker
- Janet Brennan Croft, Rutgers University
Editorial Advisory Board
- Verlyn Flieger, University of Maryland, College Park
- Charles Huttar, Hope College
- Peter J. Schakel, Hope College
- Rev. John W. Houghton, The Hill School, Pottstown
- Richard C. West, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Donna R. White, Arkansas Tech University