Volume 4, Number 3 Issue 15, March (1977)
Mythlore is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal published by the Mythopoeic Society that focuses on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and the genres of myth and fantasy. The full text of Mythlore from 2002 onward is available in several electronic databases from Gale, Ebsco, and ProQuest. Mythlore is also indexed in the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature, the Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA), and other sources.
See the Aims and Scope for the statement of editorial purpose of the journal.
Mythlore Art, Issue 15
Annette Harper, Bruce McMenomy, Valerie Protopapas, and Mike Workman
Guinevere's Role in the Arthurian Poetry of Charles Williams
Veronica L. Skinner
Margaret Purdy, James Spreckels, Alexei Kondratiev, Robert E. Boenig, Roderick McGillis, Jessica Kemball-Cook, Michael Chapman, Gerald M. Price, Kathryn Lindskoog, John L. Leland, Clay Booker, Michael McKenny, Eugene McGovern, Margaret Hannay, and William G. Kelly
- Glen H. GoodKnight, Editor
- Gracia Fay Ellwood, Associate Editor
- Corbin S. Carnell, Thomas Howard, Paul Kocher, and Peter Schakel, Contributing Editors
- Jim Allan, Elliot Grasett, Karen Pearlston, Dorothy Tate, Art & Production Editors
- George Colvin, Copy Editor