Volume 7, Number 4 Issue 26, Winter (1981)
Mythlore is a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal published by the Mythopoeic Society that focuses on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and the genres of myth and fantasy. The full text of Mythlore from 2002 onward is available in several electronic databases from Gale, Ebsco, and ProQuest. Mythlore is also indexed in the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature, the Modern Language Association International Bibliography (MLA), and other sources.
See the Aims and Scope for the statement of editorial purpose of the journal.
Mythlore Art, Issue 26
Diana Paxson and Edith Crowe
Pauline Baynes, Kathryn Lindskoog, Pierre H. Berube, Charles A. Huttar, Nancy-Lou Patterson, and John Pivovarnick
- Glen H. GoodKnight, Editor
- Edith Crowe, Art Editor
- Nancy-Lou Patterson, Reviews Editor
- Corbin S. Carnell, Paul Kocker, Thomas Howard, Peter Schakel, Contributing Editors
- Gracia Fay Ellwood, Poetry Editor
- Lee Speth, Editorial Assistance